Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One Word Tag

Okay, I saw this on Beth's blog, so I thought I'd play. I have about 1000 things I need to accomplish today, but when I get overwhelmed, I usually do something silly like this to avoid getting anything else done. Yeah, I'm odd....it's okay.

ONE WORD TAG!! -- its kinda hard to only think of ONE word!

1. Where is your cell phone? car
2.Your significant other? working
3. Your hair? long
4. Your mother? Vacaville
5. Your father? dead
6.Your favorite thing? creating
7. Your dream last night? angry
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? peace
10. The room you're in? den
11. What makes you happy? playing
12. Your fear? snakes
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
14. Favorite snack? pistachios
15. What you're not? glamorous
16. Chocolate? no
17. One of your wish list items? sanity
18. Where you grew up? Vacaville
19. The last thing you did? clean
20. What are you wearing? Gap
21. Your TV? busy
22.Your pets? Chyna
23. How many kids do you want? done
24.Your life? great
25. Your mood? anxious
26. Missing someone? daddy
27. Your car? Lexus
28. Something you're not wearing? Mascara
29. Favorite Store? Pottery Barn
30. Your summer? short
31. Your favorite color? red
32. Your favorite word? Seriously
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? today

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm enjoying the reading!!! Would love to see you all soon!

Beth and Shilo said...

Funny you don't like chocolate either, either does my dad. I can't tell you how many times I have had Chocolate cakes made for me for my birthday too. Every year it seems someone makes one for me. I feel pretty rude when I don't eat it.

So it doesn't look like me and Chad will be making it down for J's baptism. We have soo much going on right now and can't get time off work and not to mention the money is a little tight right now. I am bummed because I haven't been down there FOREVER!! and Chad has never been to SF, I would love to take him down there. We will have to come visit another time when things are going a little more smoothly. I wish we could be there for Jason. Miss you!!

Erik and Lisa Harper said...

KAren Pottery Barn is two words. I have tons of pictures of all of us. Well post them. Loved seeing you all. The kids are so grown up. Haley rode with Lisa an dI and she is what now 25. She was using words I didn't even know the meaning of. LOL. Love you all.