I have a LOT of pictures from our trip to Banff, Canada to post, but I had to take the time to put in this one of Jason's cool hairdo. We were walking along this river near Cave Basin in Banff, and Jason was teasing his dad (as usual) and Dave said, "Dude, you'd better knock it off, or I'm going to dunk you in the river!" Now, the river (and all water in this area) is FREEZING because it's all glacial runoff. But Jason, who never heard a threat he didn't like, says, "Hey, that sounds cool! Go ahead!" So Dave picked him up, and dunked his head in the river. The rockin' do, is the result.Thursday, July 17, 2008
Rock on, dude!
I have a LOT of pictures from our trip to Banff, Canada to post, but I had to take the time to put in this one of Jason's cool hairdo. We were walking along this river near Cave Basin in Banff, and Jason was teasing his dad (as usual) and Dave said, "Dude, you'd better knock it off, or I'm going to dunk you in the river!" Now, the river (and all water in this area) is FREEZING because it's all glacial runoff. But Jason, who never heard a threat he didn't like, says, "Hey, that sounds cool! Go ahead!" So Dave picked him up, and dunked his head in the river. The rockin' do, is the result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment