Thursday, September 4, 2008

My 3's


Since I'm still a new bloggin kind of geek, I dig these tag games, and Beth had a cool one, so here I go.


3 Current Goals:
1. Find a new race to train for, better my time, and maybe actually lose some stinking weight in the process. What a concept, huh? Apparently training to walk/run 13.1 miles just doesn't do it for my sad self.
2. Finish laundry before it becomes a nightmare that I have to stay up until 2am to accomplish. Oh wait, that's not really a goal, because I think I don't care. Hmmmm.
3. Be a better me....find what that means for me and do it.

3 Current Obsessions:
1. Those goofy Crystal Light packets you put in water bottles to flavor them. I LOVE these (and I totally feel you, Beth, on the Vitamin Water...I loves em). Our new fridge has a water filter so I use a water bottle from some Oracle event and fill it up and put the packet in, and yummmmm.....
2. Finding new places to walk/run and chart my mileage on mapmyrun.com
3. Apparently one of my obessions is babbling on and on and on......

3 Fears:
1. Losing my mom.
2. snakes...hate em
3. The dark. I've been scared of the dark since I was a little kid and it hasn't gone away.

3 Random Facts:
1. I have a ridiculous obession with reading Perez Hilton. Embarrassing, yes.
2. I also love office supplies. Sue is my only friend that really shares this bizarre fascination with me. I love to look at pens, erasers, paper, the smell of a new box of 64 Crayola crayons...and the markers! Geez, don't get me started!
3. When I'm up late on nights I can't sleep, I watch trash TV. From G's to Gents, I Love Money, Queen Bees, The Girls Next Door.......I'm going to go hide my head under my pillow now.

Wow, I feel a little exposed, a little "out there" now. Someone else needs to do this to take the pressure off, okay?

3 comments:

Joleen said...

You are so goofy! I loved your 3things. I hate snakes too. Spiders do not phase me, and mice I can at least handle now, but snakes I can't even look at one in the zoo. Also, I can't believe you stay up that late at night. Just wait, the time will come when that won't be a problem. No idea what those shows are so you are safe with me.

Beth and Shilo said...

So I am totally scared of the dark to. I hate being outside in the dark if I am alone. I will have a panic attack. And this is one of the reasons I WILL NOT stay at my house alone if Chad is gone. I go stay at someone else's house if he is not going to be home all night. I hate it.

And I too am addicted to Perez. I read it every day no fail. It used to be I was addicted to US weekly for years. I never missed a week. But now Perez has taken that place. And it is a whole lot cheaper to.

G's to Gents?? Really Karen, even I wont watch THAT one. I watch all the others. I am a ucker for reality TV. My fav is Run's House. Have you seen that one???

So I know you were into 90210 back in the day, have you watched the new 90210?? Are you planning on getting into that one??

Unknown said...

A new box of Crayola Crayons is one of the best things ever - of course I have to put them in color order but that's just cause I'm a little strange. They don't let me order office supplies in the office anymore - too many people were ending up with Mr. Sketch pens (the grape is the best) :)

Oh and I'm scared of the dark too. I think it has something to do with my older brother convincing me that the boggie man only came out in the dark. You'd think I'd be over it - but I'm not!