We are the Mosher family. Dave and I got married in 1993, and have now lived in Green Valley since 1998. Haley was born in 1997, Jason in 2000, and our dog, Chyna found us in 2002. Dave is known as the "fish whisperer"and works in software sales for Oracle. I stay at home and (barely) manage to keep this ship running. Can't say I'm the most organized chick, but I try!
Not much to say here...I'm a mom of 2 great kids, I have a great husband, dog...basically I'm a typical suburban soccer mom. And you know what? It's a good thing.
(sung like the Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality) This is my med-al You know you want one You wish you had one But you're not like me Cuz I have two-oo....
Haley and J before their race...ready and rarin' to go!
Okay, so I had to sing in my head the song. Very nice medals! I am so proud of you for setting that goal and being able to run that. You are right, We all want one of those. The picture of the kids was good too. Did they get a medal too or just a t-shirt. Glad you had such a great time there!
Pretty cool. Good job!! If you find another one to run let me know and I will do it with you. I need SOMETHING to get me motivated to get back in shape.
I totally love that movie and was laughing as I read that song. Perfect song for this post. Very fitting. Ha Ha.
Good job Karen. Thanks for the shout out on my Bday. My email is erik@wildwestpm.com. Save it. My favorite part of that movie, Yes I have seen it is what I say to lisa, you want to kiss me you want to hug me. LOL
3 comments:
Okay, so I had to sing in my head the song. Very nice medals! I am so proud of you for setting that goal and being able to run that. You are right, We all want one of those. The picture of the kids was good too. Did they get a medal too or just a t-shirt. Glad you had such a great time there!
Pretty cool. Good job!! If you find another one to run let me know and I will do it with you. I need SOMETHING to get me motivated to get back in shape.
I totally love that movie and was laughing as I read that song. Perfect song for this post. Very fitting. Ha Ha.
Good job Karen. Thanks for the shout out on my Bday. My email is erik@wildwestpm.com. Save it. My favorite part of that movie, Yes I have seen it is what I say to lisa, you want to kiss me you want to hug me. LOL
Post a Comment