We are the Mosher family. Dave and I got married in 1993, and have now lived in Green Valley since 1998. Haley was born in 1997, Jason in 2000, and our dog, Chyna found us in 2002. Dave is known as the "fish whisperer"and works in software sales for Oracle. I stay at home and (barely) manage to keep this ship running. Can't say I'm the most organized chick, but I try!
Not much to say here...I'm a mom of 2 great kids, I have a great husband, dog...basically I'm a typical suburban soccer mom. And you know what? It's a good thing.
okay Karen, I may be old, but nothing is coming up in the box of the sage advice, and I really need sage advice. I don't know if it did not print or what (since I am not computer savy). Check it out and repost if you can. Also, I am not having much luck finding the paddle ball thing the boys played with at your house. If you could look at your Costco or Target and see if you can find it, I would appreciate it. I'll be in town next Wed. and will pay you for it if you find it. Keep training and see you soon.
As I am sitting here with tears in my eyes after watching the "Sage Advice", I have to let you know, it just took some time to come up and everything is fine on it. I loved it! In fact, I am going to see if I can get the talk to use it for my message the first of September. What wonderful advice for everyone to live by. Very, very touching. Thanks, Karen.
Karen that was just what I needed today. This has been up on your blog for almost a month now and I haven't watched it because it was pretty long. Well today I clicked on your blog to see if you updated it, and suprise you hadn't but I did decided to watch this.
I have never felt so lost and confused in my whole life. I have tried to change things in my life but it is hard without the help and support of Chad. I never would of thought this is where my life would end up in a million years.
I know everything I have and continue to go through is a test for me and it is up to me what the outcome will be. Thanks for posting this. I could use all the help and advice possible. Love ya!
3 comments:
okay Karen, I may be old, but nothing is coming up in the box of the sage advice, and I really need sage advice. I don't know if it did not print or what (since I am not computer savy). Check it out and repost if you can. Also, I am not having much luck finding the paddle ball thing the boys played with at your house. If you could look at your Costco or Target and see if you can find it, I would appreciate it. I'll be in town next Wed. and will pay you for it if you find it. Keep training and see you soon.
As I am sitting here with tears in my eyes after watching the "Sage Advice", I have to let you know, it just took some time to come up and everything is fine on it. I loved it! In fact, I am going to see if I can get the talk to use it for my message the first of September. What wonderful advice for everyone to live by. Very, very touching. Thanks, Karen.
Karen that was just what I needed today. This has been up on your blog for almost a month now and I haven't watched it because it was pretty long. Well today I clicked on your blog to see if you updated it, and suprise you hadn't but I did decided to watch this.
I have never felt so lost and confused in my whole life. I have tried to change things in my life but it is hard without the help and support of Chad. I never would of thought this is where my life would end up in a million years.
I know everything I have and continue to go through is a test for me and it is up to me what the outcome will be. Thanks for posting this. I could use all the help and advice possible. Love ya!
Post a Comment