
Apparently keeping up with the blog is not a priority for me right now! Eeek! I'm going to try and change that. Of course, I won't be passing this link along until I get better with it, either.
We just had Easter come and go and had a nice day. We had my mom, Dave's mom and step-dad and us for dinner. The kids woke up that morning bright and early at 6:45, but they were commanded NOT to start anything or bother mom and dad before 7! The had an egg hunt the Easter Bunny left for them, and then we all had breakfast and got ready for church. Dinner was great....ham, funeral potatoes, fruit, asparagus, yummy salad and pie for dessert. Everyone was full and ready to pop at the end of the night.
I'll get some pictures off the camera and post about spring break later.

1 comment:
Haley and Jason are so big! I have not seen them since my wedding. Seems like thats the only time we get to see each other is when someone gets married. Me and Chad will have to plan a trip out there to visit. It has been YEARS since I have been out that way, and Chad has never been to San Fran so I would love to take him out there. I am so glad you started a blog too. I am excited to keep in touch with you via blog!! Love you and Miss You!!
Post a Comment